Links and VCEdit
Redirects are for people who don't know what the correct link is and should not be depended upon for lazy linking by editors.
There is probably a lot of Viking Conquest content still missing, but I do not know what specifically, as I have barely played the game myself.
◄► Tephra ◄► 09:12, June 28, 2017 (UTC)
- I consider the redirect message seen at the top of an article after clicking a link to be a sign of sloppy editing. The "clutter" of using a proper link in an article is only visible to those who actually edit the article and is insignificant compared to that which everyone will see. For exceptionally long links, templates can be used to make editing easier. Depending on redirects is just lazy.
◄► Tephra ◄► 09:24, June 28, 2017 (UTC)
You have way too much content on the Viking Conquest article, that page is just supposed to be a short overview of the game. The fine details need to be added to new pages.
◄► Tephra ◄► 10:59, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Someone else who started adding VC content called them that, I assumed they knew what they were talking about, and continued using it.
- What kinds of locations are there? If they are just villages, castles, and towns like Warband, the could be added to those respective articles under new sections.
- That would probably work best.
◄► Tephra ◄► 21:31, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
- I guess you can choose what option you think is most fitting:
- Add VC villages/castles/towns to already existing pages and a new page for miscellaneous locations.
- Create new pages with "(Viking Conquest)" added to the title, e.g. "Towns (Viking Conquest)".
- Create one page called "Viking Conquest locations".
◄► Tephra ◄► 03:57, July 4, 2017 (UTC)