Quests in Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord can provide a range of bonuses, including renown and morale, denars, and increases to relations with NPCs. There are many ways to receive quests.
Added required skills set needed for companions to do the quests. Value's depends how far your in game and usually start around 15 up to 150 and more.
Main Story Quest
The notable people in towns can give you quests.
- Gang Leader Needs Weapons
- Caravan Ambush - Any Melee Weapon skill + Tactics
- Escort Merchant Caravan - Scouting + Leadership
The notable people in villages can give you quests.
- Kidnapped Daughter - Scouting
- Landlord Needs Access to the Commons
- Family Feud
- The Art of The Trade - Trade Skill
- Need Tools - Trade Skill
- Landowner Needs Manual Laborers - Any Melee Weapon Skill
- Village Needs Draught Animals - Trade Skill
Rebuild Clan Quests
The player is automatically given a series of quests regarding their clan at the start of the game.
After completing this quest, it will lead you to the Dragon Banner Quests.
Dragon Banner Quests
The Dragon Banner questline is a main quest line in the game, and the only way to create your own faction.